ABOUT THE GAME
Wartile is a cool-down based game that keeps the action flowing, with ample opportunities to plan your moves. Although it contains the strategic elements from turn-based games, a mixture of slow down features and cool-down based gameplay maintains the tension of battle while allowing for breathing room to make tactical decisions. At its heart, Wartile is a game about positioning and tactical decision making.
With Slow Time always available you can control the speed of the fight giving you an advantageous tactical benefit in critical situations where every action counts. Collect and level up an array of different figurines. Customize your Warband with armor pieces, weapons, unique combat abilities and set up your deck of Battle Cards, to provide a choice of tactical options before they embark on each quest.
- Beautifully crafted diorama Battle Boards, with an authentic tabletop feel
- Take control of miniature figurines with an attitude
- Assemble your deck of Godly and tactical Cards
- A new take on strategy – a cooldown system provides a refreshing take on the real-time strategy genre
- Customize your units with weapons, armor & new abilities found throughout the game
- Expand your collection of figurines & widen your palette of possibilities
- Venture into the first Viking Campaign rich on Mythology, story and lore
Steam, GoG, Humble Store, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch
Steam, GoG & humble Store – 2019
PS4 & Xbox One – 2020
Nintendo Switch – 2020
Playwood Project ApS, based in Copenhagen Denmark.
About Playwood Project:
Playwood Project ApS was founded 2014 by Michael Rud Jakobsen, bringing with him 7 years of experience as Lead Game Designer/Game Designer on HITMAN, and, as artist on Kane and Lynch 2. Together with Tom Rethaller Senior Programmer also coming from IO-Interactive, they laid the foundation for WARTILE from a small office in Copenhagen. The core team in the development of Wartile was Founder and Creative Director Michael Rud Jakobsen, Programmers Jens-Emil V.Kristensen and Casper Falck Hansen, Level Designer Hans Emil Hoppe Rauer, Lead Animator Chris Ebeling, Sound Design & Music Simon Holm List, 3D modeling Kaushik Sara, 2d Artist Julijana Mijailović.